2. Sao Paulo, Brazil; Congonhas, Brazil; Araci, Brazil
3. Sao Mateus, Brazil; Descoberto, Brazil; Sao Goncalo, Brazil
4. Uithoorn, Netherlands
5. Hanoi, Vietnam
6. Buenos Aires, Argentina
8. Baku, Azerbaijan
10. Satu Mare, Romania
11. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (BTW- I get lots of views from Saudi Arabia!)
12. Johanessburg, South Africa
13. Brussels, Belgium
14. Pune, India; Mumbai, India
17. Jakarta, Indonesia
18. Brescia, Italy
19. Amman, Jordan
22. Dubai UAE
23. South Korea
“But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase.” Daniel 12:4
The time we are living in is so unique that you don't even have to enter a nation to share the Word of God, all you have to do is put it on the World Wide Web. I'm reminded of the words of Jesus who said,
If I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.
Even though Jesus was speaking about His death on the Cross, the spiritual application is clear: Our job is to be faithful in lifting up the name of Jesus & the nations WILL undoubtedly come to Him!
By the way, I am 100% convinced that we are living in the times that Daniel wrote about- the end times! If you're living life on the edge of sin (or have embraced it completely), it's time to have a come to Jesus moment. But you need more than "fire insurance", you absolutely need a relationship with the Living Lord who, by His great grace, laid down His own life and paid the penalty for your sins. Here are some scriptures to meditate on today:
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him,
And by His scourging we are healed.
- Isaiah 53:5 (Yes! It is Messianic, contrary to what your rabbi might tell you)
And as for His generation, who considered
That He (Messiah) was cut off out of the land of the living
For the transgression of my people, to whom the stroke was due?
- Isaiah 53:8
- Hebrews (Brit Hadasha) 9:22
-How are your sins forgiven without a Temple?
- Romans (Brid Hadasha) 10:9
Philippians (Brit Hadasha) 2:10
- Zechariah 12:10 (Who was pierced? Who was rejected by Israel?)
-The Words of Jesus Christ Revelation 22:12