1. Nigeria- (Alimosho, Lagos, Surulere, Ibadan) with everything that's taking place in this country at the hands of Boko Haram, we really need to pray for our brothers and sisters in Nigeria.
2. Kuwait (Kuwait)
4. Saudi Arabia!!!! (Riyadh, Al Khobar) I know it amazes me too. But the next one surprises me even more,
5. Iran- we really need to pray for those who are becoming Christians in this country because they face severe persecution. And there are reports that this nation is exploding with young Muslims turning to Jesus Christ!!!!
6. Romania- (Bucharest) Back in the 1990s, when I worked in the bookstore of Christ Church in Jerusalem, Israel, Romanian construction workers would visit us every Saturday, and it was such a great time to share the Gospel. Since then, Romania has always had a special place in my heart.
7. Iraq- (Baghdad) Iraqi Christians need our prayers. ISIS is an evil stronghold in that country, but remember there is a special, and unique, promise for this country found in the pages of scripture (Is. 19:24). When Messiah returns, this land will be healed of all its savagery and will be a blessing, along with Egypt and Israel!
8. South Africa (Durban, Johannesburg, Centurion)
9. Australia (Melbourne, Bibra Lake)
10. India (Maruthi, Chennai, Ludhiana, Aizawl, Tirunelveli, Thoothukudi)
11. The U.K. (Swindon, London, Manchester, Leeds)
13. U.A.E. (Abu Dhabi, Dubai)
14. Hong Kong (Tsuen Wan, Central District)
15. Qatar (Doha)
16. Ireland (Dublin)
17. Canada (Montreal)
18. Namibia (Walvis Bay)
19. Indonesia (Samarinda)
21. Pakistan (Islamabad)
22. Kenya (Nairobi)- the Christian college I attended in Atlanta had quite a few Kenyan students, and they too have a special place in my heart!
24. Uganda (Kampala)
25. Republic of Korea- My heart has been heavy lately for North & South Korea. We need to pray that the dictatorship of N. Korea will fall very soon, and the doors for the Gospel will be wide open! Sadly, South Korea, although free, has one of the highest suicide rates in the world! Buddhism isn't cutting it, and we really need to pray that the Gospel of Jesus Christ will penetrate this nation.
End Times Gospel Explosion!
It used to be that if you wanted to share Jesus with a distant land, then you had to pack a bag and head overseas. And that's still the conventional way of doing things. But nowadays we can reach the nations with the Gospel of Jesus Christ in unprecedented ways. Could we be living in the times that the prophet Daniel wrote about?
“But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase (Daniel 12:4)."
Based on what Daniel was told, I would say, with a resounding "Yes", that we are living in the end times. Knowledge has increased exponentially, and we can now share the Gospel with our "neighbors" in distant lands because of the www (world wide web).
Pray that this ministry does what it's supposed to do: rebuild the waste places!!
Blessings in Yeshua